วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

How to be good leader

You will be smarter when you take the action on the critical situation while other just looking on it.
Sometime I think I am not smarter than other one but I just pass the time like this before.
I'm feeling look like the old teacher that the young one doesn't want ask for the comment until I will leave. I just know that I'm valuable. 
I will leave here with something and I will coach them anythings I known. 
6 months for here, I have been shown my ability what I have done. Mygoodness my manner my behavior. I don't want to tell you that I better than other but it's good for you to walk follow my way. I never anger you all even think bad for my subordinate.
I will go for bigger and you will bigger too.
I have one thing to tell you that "Don't leave just any customer".

I have pride for my position today.
I don't want to turn the time back.
I candidate from here begin at the lower position like other. What I have got from the ex-company. I mean a lot of knowledge, skill and experience that i have got. 
Less people that know computer will good in typing skill but I have. less people who know computer will good in English but I have. The computer skill in the technicial level will be enough for me to be the foundation of action manager support position. That mean I will not stop in the position like today. Yah I will be older and bigger that I have to growth up.
Less people know about my ability until they are staywith me. Sometime I will look like nonsense in other guy eyes but if you stay with me and look. And if you know the reason what I have done. You will understand why I did like that.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น :

แสดงความคิดเห็น